Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slow Going...

Boy, building a chicken coop is going to be harder than I thought. It's only June 2nd and I am sweating my rear end off out there! I guess I'm going to have to adjust my schedule so I do the yard work in the early morning while it's still cool, then go online and fill out job applications in the afternoon.

My yard is such a mess. Squirrels and rabbits have made it their b!tch. There are burrows everywhere. I'm afraid that I'm going to come across a nest of them while I'm moving stuff around. I try to give them a warning by making lots of noise and jiggling things before I move them because I do not want to be attacked by a squirrel or rabbit! And the spiders, oh my gawd. I have never seen spiders so big in all of my life.

Well, I guess I should get back at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment