Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hi, I'm back...

In my last post, I had just gotten a job after 2 years of trying. Nearly two years since that last post and I am again unemployed, this time by choice. A lot has changed, but mostly it's stayed about the same. I've still got my loving and patient husband, selflessly supporting me and my dreams, and our two 20something kids. Still got my chickens, my dogs, and Frank, my Etsy shop, and my blog devoted to living artfully. Still trying to be creative every day & spread the joy of simple living. It is a wonderful mission.

So let's all move forward into the New Year and make it the best one yet. I will leave you with a picture of my current project, a newly hatched flock of Showgirl Silkie chicks.

Happy New Year, Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment